From: Thomas Ward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 2:07 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] thoughts on monty

Hi, Brandon and all.
Well, if this becomes to much of a trouble I can see doing one of two things
for ladders. A restrict the player from falling off the ladder, or B fix it
so they can fall without dying. Any thoughts?
As fore look functions not in Alpha 1. Certainly one is planned, but hasn't
made it in to the engine proper yet.