Hi, Ron.
Well, obviously the time on releasing the patch will be dependant on how
long it takes to fix the various bug reports, test, etc.
As for reviewing I do have something planned for that. esentually, how
it would work you would use something like r and it would say review
mode on. You could then move the arrow keys or numpad keys around on the
screen to find out what is in that room, which way ladders, run, etc.
Basicly, like a Jaws curser mode you might think of it in that light.