I second that motion, I'm sorry, but this guy doesn't deserve the
time of day if you ask me.
I don't care, he's ripping off developers who've worked long and hard
on games, ah ah, not allowed, bad bad.
If I'm stepping out of line by saying that he should be banned and
not allowed to be on this list anymore, then tell me, but I think a
lot of us are really peeved at this moron.
Shane

You can contact me in a number of ways.
by telephone:
1-866-815-3126