Hey Chris
I can help you with this. smiles
I am first going to say, for those who dont' want ot know and would rather
find it themselves. smiles
l e
To find "gralack with the granite key, go back to hockler and go into the
tavern.  In there choose to wonder around thecommon room and you should get
it from there. smiles
and to get the warriors medallion. the order to answer the questions is as
follows.
moon, stream dusk. smiles
Kellie and my loveable Lady J.
I am not weird, it's just that everyone else is..
msn, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim sionnain74
skype, sabrielle