Free games ain't going to have computer being smart as Oppenheimer.

Now, I again, will throw down the Gonelet and to find out how many want to
put their purple money where there mouth is.

I would be happy to help start a Monopoly Tournament for the blind.  As many
know that I run many pools and so I do have the software toput up a web page
showing either brackets or most likey a standings format will be used.

How long the tournament would last would depend on the number of members in
the tournament.

Like they do on For-the-Pople.com have Golf tourneys on a regular bases with
Jim's game why not Monopoly.

The last time I had offer this idea, was a system where there would been a
small Fee to play in the tournament of five bucks that way the winner of the
tournament could be awarded something afterward.  Since the tournament could
been as long as the football season, I thought it would only been right.
Now taking the bull by the horn again, since now there has been talk about
how good one is beating up a simple bot in a game, lets get down to
business..

For those who wants braging rights.  Where is what I will do.
Instead of having an open tournament that could last for months, but a close
tournament.  Members will have to belong to FTP and only four players may be
pick from this list.  I will then will may it know to the Talk list on the
FTP email group where aother four players will be choosen by me.

The 8 members and myself will have a meeting on FTP to hammer out detail on
the rules.  During this metting those who wish to join the tournament will
be able to sign up.
With nobodie needing to pay any sort of fee to play, but a reasonable number
of players

But first is first, and I need feedback on having a tournament.  And Again I
will start with this email list to test the waters.  If I get a good enough
response on who would want to participate then I will move to the next steps
in the process in forming a league of members.

Lets create a new thread and have it called:
"Lets do it"
In the thread just put in the phrase
"Consider me as a member"

If the thread starts I  would like to see it go for a week.  I then will ask
it to be closed out after that amount of time.  Then I will let the list
know of my decision if there is enough interest where I would consider
giving up some of my time and resources to produce a MOnopoly tournamet

Gary aka Crash