Hi Gary,
What you say makes sense. Now, that I have to basicly start over from
scratch there is lots of room for improvement and might as well redo the
entire game and that way the final product will be better than ever.
What allot people don't know is STFC 1.0 beta still has allot of old
code, mistakes, from when I was just learning C#.NET. Now, that I have
become much better and skilled at it the next version if rewritten from
total scratch would actually wind up being a easier to maintain, feature
ritch, and stable release from the get-go.