Hi Liam,
As I recall at one point I believe you mentioned something similar
happened to SL where you had to rewrite SL?
At any rate having it happen once is bad enough. I'd hate the thought of
doing it more than once.
Honestly, I don't even know how on Earth I deleted 80%% of the Main
class without noticing. I saved was ready to move on to my next function
to upgrade and wam I noticed most of the file was missing and since I
just saved I knew it was vaperised. Three or four months of upgrades
down the toilet.