I sent you an e0mail about it.  Did you not get it?  Strange ... I finally
finished it!  I'll try sending the e-mail again and see if you get it.  And
I'll see about the forum ... I just wish I could actually register for the
thing!  If I e-mailed the gm and told him what user name I want and what
password to use, maybe he could sign me up for it ... I'm going to the
forum that the Sryth main page links to.  I'll check it out though
smile.  Thanks for the tip.

MissWings