Hello, everyone. I'be been messing around with Blank Blocks which I just
discovered from the Audiogames.net forum earlier this afternoon. Overall,
I'm actually quite impressed with this puzzle game. The sounds are good and
the mechanics are certainly easy to grasp. However, I get into situations
where it's simply impossible to make any further moves. At this point, there
really should be a system which realises that you simply can't solve the
puzzle and end the game giving you a final score or just telling you that
it's impossible to complete. Currently, you have to manually quit the game
yourself when in this circumstance. It's a fairly small gripe overall. The
presentation was very good for a free puzzle game. It's the best I've seen
from Litetech Interactive so far.
Michael Feir
Creator and former Editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]