Well I mannaged to unlock a load today.
Including almost beating the boss on hard.
Didn't realise it was worth almost beating the boss to get something.
ON one of the unlockables though it was mentioned a supprise had been activated.
What is said supprise, more importantly how do you activate it.
I have base integraty, rockets, nukes, and shield.
I presume there is another system active but how is it activated.