Good points Tom. When I was thinking of sounding clearer I was not
referring to the accent though. In my opinion, it's like some of the
higher end frequencies are not there as much with the AT&T natural
voices. Have you ever heard Rosa the Spanish speaking voice, yuck. In
any case, that is how I feel. I think the accent would be cool, but I'm
just a Mexican-American, No wait, I'm not American at all. Ok, back to
work.

* Thomas Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-12-18 08:41]:

--
Then Israel sang this song, Spring up, O well; sing ye unto it:
                -- Numbers 21:17