well since we are on the subject of domains, last year somewhere I read that ms
forgot to renew their domain.
Someone else got it but had to give it back.
And its rumored that ms sued them as usual.
NOt sure if this is true but if it is it surely proves that forgetting domains
is just another thing to forget, like forgetting to charge your phone.