Hi Dark,

Agreed. As I just said in my last post the business of public
assistance is off topic for the list. So I'm not going to revisit that
part of the conversation.

As far as Google goes I'll try and find some time this week to write a
rough draft about their CAPTCHA system and post it here for review. If
people like it I'll send it to Google or have my wife do it and see
what happens next. Not sure if it will do much good but perhaps the
one reason they haven't gotten any feedback like this is because a
blind user has to get through the inaccessible CAPTCHA system to reach
their admins. Making it a double whammy.

Cheers!