Hi Folks,
Captchas, in a word, suck. We all know that, but I get an email newsletter
called flying blind, and in it is this one link concerning blind testers for
audio captchas being developed. I thought it might be nice to be proactive and
help out in this capacity. The link and brief description is below, which I
copied and pasted from above mentioned newsletter.

2) Researchers are looking for blind users to test some audio CAPTCHA's they
think will be both effective and accessible:
https://secure-hamlet-3770.herokuapp.com/experiment/

"The truth will set you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33A.D.