Hi Charles,

It was my understanding that the podcast, assuming we did one, would
be in addition to and not a replacement for the Audyssey Magazine.
Like you I feel a magazine should be read and not listened to. Besides
that it would get pretty darn expensive paying for extra hard drive
space and bandwidth for a podcast compared to the price of a few MB to
store the magazine. Big difference in cost there, and one I don't
think certain members of our community fully appreciates. In any case
I don't expect the magazine will be switching to a podcast for those
and other practical reasons.