One other problem with podcasts is that they're not considered 'real'
by sites like wikipedia, wheras if it's written down and has an editor
that checks articles, it can be used as a reference.  I don't know
that it's that important, but giving the magazine legitimacy like that
may help get it out to more people.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com