Hi Dennis,

Good point. Wikipedia and a number of encyclopedia type sites like it
will not accept quotes or references from  podcasts which could be
counter productive if we want to write an article on Wikipedia about
audio games, accessible games, or refer someone like Popular Mechanics
to back issues of the magazine for research. Its easier to research
audio games if it is written down than it is to download dozens of
podcasts and listen to them.

Cheers!