Hi, guys,

Thanks for the help. Yes, the instructions in the readme file were specific
about dependencies and versions and such. I'm sure I followed them, but I'll
double-check. There were a couple of versions of dependencies that I couldn't
find in the given links, so I googled them. This is probably where the hitch
came in. I'm used to playing with Linux distros and paying
attention to such things, so I tried to be careful.

Thanks,
Teresa