hmmm then where did the news about all new computers needing the user to buy a key then? I don't like being incorrect in my info but last I heard but this was years ago mind you back when I think rr 1.3 or 4 was out that users would have to buy a new key for pcs because some were sharing.
If that went away with no notice well fine.
I thought that was  in stone and accepted it would be that way.
Ofcause I would only be buying for my system well 1 box and maybe another but 1 is all I can use at once so.