Justin should've just sold the key generator for $75. It would have had the
same exact result, and you all would be able to grasp what he's doing.

The key generator creates keys for *all* *of* *the* *titles.*

He either sells them all, or he doesn't sell the generator at all. It's that
simple, folks.

So you're either saying you want him to create a ton of new generators, or you
want him to just shut down and offer nothing.

Anyway, I'll leave you to it and exit this thread. There's no way Justin could
have possibly made everyone happy, and no one wants to take the time to
actually consider why he's doing what he's doing and the logistics involved.