Hi Josh,

Oh, I think most of us understand what Justin is doing and why. At
least I certainly do. I know that there is one key generator that does
it all, and of course that appears to be the source of the
disagreement here.

For example, I purchased Troopenum II a long time ago when the game
first came out. Let's say all I want is a key generator for that one
specific game. I don't care about Pipe II, Classic Troopenum, Hunter,
or any of the other software in the package. Well, in order to play
that particular game I am paying $75 worth of software I don't want
just to license the game I already own. This is I think the main
reason people are upset because maybe they only want to license
certain things rather than having a master key generator that can
license everything.

Of course, I realize as you do that he doesn't have key generators for
each application, and doesn't want to take the time writing them so
chose to do an all in one deal.  It makes sense to me, but it doesn't
mean everyone has to like it.

Cheers!