So, what you're saying, is you want Justin to devote time and effort to write
brand-new, individual key generators for each and every title, sell them off
piece meal, and charge full price for them?

Wow.

In the example…

Buying the individual films you want at full price would cost almost twice as
much. You have some strange logic there. Most people prefer to spend less. :)