Thomas, yes! these are the sorts of ideas we need more of! :) This is what I'm
talkin' about! :)

I think Shaun actually also brought this up as a possibility and it crossed my
mind too but you two beat me to it! :) So thank you for suggesting this. I
think something like this would be a terrific idea.

Sure it would be great to have one of us own the company but community driven
would even be better…

If we all chipped in a little bit we might be able to not only raise the $75
but perhaps even make it worth Justin's consideration of making the code
available. -Just a thought… I wonder if the community would be interested in
this?…

Thanks,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ModelCara

Another option is Audyssey.org could start a Paypal account where
everyone would donate x amount of money until the $75 is reached and
then we could handle all free key replacements for BSC Games and
Blindsoftware.com as a free service for the community. In that sense
the games and the generator would be community property rather than
belonging to any developer or company.
Since Audyssey.org is a non-prophet organization we would maintain
product keys and technical support as a community service free of
charge. So might be the perfect solution to this problem if efforts to
buy Blindsoftware.com falls through.