They don't. I checked. That particular soundtrack is apparently unrippable.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 12:12 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Children's Games was Audyssey Format

Hi Dark and Brian.

A good place for soundtracks of all flavours is Galbadia Hotel,
http://gh.ffshrine.org though I don't know whether they'll have the game
soundtrack you specifically want, their collection is very extensive.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Bryan Peterson
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 3:43 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

I only wish I knew. I'd love to get a copy myself. I've only seen two midi
files of music from that game. Both were versions of the Hobiton theme. And
one was quite off the mark and in any case was incomplete.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: dark