Well the more corrupt you are with the US government. The more you get. Even though our forefathers did it the honest way. A corrupt government sees that as not needing help for anything. I see more people filling jobs the blind can do with ease. While the blind get told the job is not accessible for them to do. I had one real good job working in the tech field. They tried to make the software I used not accessible just so they could remove me and it worked. When jaws scripts won't work and more graphics come into play you lose every time. See they put those graphics there so people not knowing anything about computer systems can just click on the picture of the problem and get solution. That system cuts down on training. So most of those techs you call for help only know the pictures in front of them and not anything about computers or the system your having problems with.

At 02:34 AM 4/24/2013, you wrote:
This post implies that blind people are lazy and not looking. I recently put up my resume at every spa, beauty salon, doctor's office, and so on that was in the area. I even went to a few salons. One hair stylist actually had heard of me, and said she heard I was the best massage therapist around. I was flattered and figured i'd get the job for sure, but did I? No. Not even a callback explaining why. So what am I going to do, take all my excess money and sue for sexual discrimination? After all, nobody wants a man touching their bodies. The guys want women, and the women want women. Or should I sue for blindness discrimination? I don't think I can satisfactorally prove either case beyond the shadow of a doubt. My point is that there are blind folks looking for jobs and not finding. Yeah, it's easier to stay on SSI, but is it desirable? Is it conscionable? Are we getting fat and rich on the system? Absolutely not.
Check out my games at
www.ThePionEar.net
and my music, and that of my band, at
www.ThePionEar.net/BlindLabyrinth.html .
If you want to reach me, you can call 419-744-0517, friend me on Facebook, (KenWDowney,) or write me at kenwdow...@me.com .
Crazy Ken
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Strunk" <ryan.str...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Giving Away Free Games was Announcement About BSC Games

Tom,
I agree with 95% of your post below. Developing games isn't a walk in the
park, financial or otherwise. But there is one comment you made that I want
to underscore.
"Developing high quality games costs lots of money. Far more money than the
average blind American collects from SSI checks each month."
Absolutely true, which is a great incentive for blind people to get jobs.
Ryan