Hello all
I went onto the Gma Games website yesterday and they have some cool free games as well. You guys remember Trek 2000 for example? Well that was a commercial product, but it has now gone free since they won't be updating it. Also all of Dan Z's games are free.
Just some options.
Chris.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: