Hello Philip. Here are my ansers to your questions
1. I would personally love to see a cd of the game after ordering it as well as download it. This could come in handy if your internet brakes down and it takes a few days to get it fixed. 2. The size of the download doesn't matter to me. 3. I would love to see a longer version of the manual in text format, but then I would like to see an audio tutorial that would explain the levels. This would be helpful if you were stuck, and needed some help on getting through the level. 4. I would personally only use cheats when absolutely nessisary. What I mean is that say if you were in a level and you were getting stuck in a level and you couldn't get through the game as fast, then you should have the option to buy the cheats if you needed to get through the impossible level.

-----Original Message----- From: Philip Bennefall
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 12:19 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] News from Blastbay Studios, and a call for opinions

Hi all,

I am slowly but surely nearing the finish line for my current game project,
and before I release it I would like to ask the community at large some
questions. Your input will greatly help me when deciding what to spend time
on before release. Below are four questions that I would very much
appreciate your answers to:

1. Would you like the ability to order the game on CD? This would cost
something like 10 dollars extra including worldwide shipping.

2. How much does the size of the game matter when it comes to the
downloadable version? Is something like 300 MB too large?

3. In what format would you prefer to have the manual? Narrated inside the
game, available in text format, or both?

4. If the game contained cheat codes and you had to beat it in order to
unlock them, would you want the ability to buy them for something like 5
dollars without having to earn them? This applies to other unlockable
content, as well.

I do not have a set release date for the game yet, but it will be available
in the not too distant future. The game that I am refering to is not
Perilous Hearts, but is actually something even larger and, in my opinion,
far superior. The state of Perilous Hearts is currently not 100% certain,
but I am confident that you'll enjoy this game just as much and hopefully a
whole lot more. I cannot give any definite information about the game at
present, except that it is a mix between arcade and adventure with a
boatload of action thrown on top.

Thanks in advance for reading, and taking the time to respond to my
questions!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall