Hi Phillip. Well, now i'm curious. Lol. This sounds awesome, and i am
looking forward to seeing what it is all about. Answers follow:

I really do not think having the game on a CD is necessary. Much
easier and faster to just download it.

As to size, that doesn't matter. 300 MB is no big deal for me at all.
My download speed is fairly fast, so it's all good.

Regarding the manual, I think it'd be cool to have it both in the
game, maybe a shorter, more condensed version, and then the whole
manual in HTML format on the website. If it wouldn't be too much
trouble, that is. It would just be nice to have a choice, as both the
in-game and HTML manuals do have their merits.

Lastly, I honestly don't really care about the cheat codes. Though, if
I had to choose, I'd say it would be better to have them as
unlockables in the game, without needing to pay for them. Probably
more fun for people that way.

Oh, and also I do hope you are able to work on Perilous Hearts after
this new project is finished! I had been very much looking forward to
purchasing it at some point, especially after I heard your extended
demo. However, I know time is perforce a factor here. But I am very
much looking forward to this new game you have up your sleeve, and as
I say am very curious! Thanks for letting us put in our two cents, and
I wish you the best of success with this, and all future endeavours!