Yes, that would probably be a good way around it. You want a machine with at
least 8 GB of RAM. So that you can dedicate either 2 or 4 gigs to a virtual
machine.
Yet another reason, I'm considering a Mac. I could have the Mac OS, if I have
enough resaws is as well, I could then run windows eight or Windows 7 as a
virtual machine.
I'm still not too sure if I want to go with a mac yet, I'm still trying to
decide, and checking out the possibilities.
Regards:
Dallas