Unfortunately, one problem with the touchscreen idea, is that as of yet, it's
not as effective in windows as we would probably like. Certainly not as usable
as an iPhone, or a Mac with a touchpad. However, I'm sure that this will
increase as time goes by. NVDA is getting there, but it still quite basic.
Narrator works relatively well, but obviously it limited by narrators own
limitations as to what it can access. However when using apps and things that
narrator can deal with quite well, the touchscreen access with narrator works
very efficiently.
Regards:
Dallas