Hi Dark, if you can get to an Apple store you can try a Mac to your heart's
content. :)

Also, if you run a virtual machine, you do not need virus protection. YOu back
up your VM and if something happens to it, you simply throw it away and bring
up the backup. Since you're not running Windows on a partition, you're not
exposing your boot sector.

HTH

Cara :)
---