Yes Dark I'll have to agry with you on that. For a gaming list there shore is a lot of tention around here, and you know lately it seems to me that there is more going tit for tat and and he said she said bs then there is gaming talk, and in a list this big not everyone is going to see eye to eye, but it seems to me that there is just some people out there that don't even try.

bfn
James

From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 9:21 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Newly released, reacting change!

I appologise if this joke caused any issues, it was certainly not intended as vindictive in any way shape or form, merely as a joke similar to those phil and others have placed on list previously, ---- heck phil's last such joke was at my own expense and! and that of my badly injured arm, yet I was incredibly amused.

I have noticed of late that there is far too much tention on list, and I indeed myself am aware I have not helped this situation either, and my attempt to clear it by humourous means obviously did not work.

I will say however that with the way list discussion has gone recently (a fact I am fully aware is partially my fault), I am seriously considdering whether I wish to continue being subscribed to this list.