I looked through all of jason's disks and could not find the shooting range game. sorry. I wish I had found that one though.

On 6/19/2013 3:09 PM, Desiree Oudinot wrote:
Hi,
I was wary of responding to this topic until we heard from the
developers of the original games. Since we have, I'll ask my question.
The shooting range isn't part of the package of games you provided, at
least not that I've seen. Do you have it? that was my favorite PCS
title. I never bought the full version, since I was a kid when I
played it, but, unrealistic sounds or not, it provided me much
entertainment. I especially loved blowing up the propane tanks.