Hi,
I dragged out an old machine that's running Windows XP. It does have a
PC speaker. I think it was purchased in 2002. I remember playing the
demos of your games previously on it, and the PC speaker worked. The
only thing I have to do to get this machine up and running again is to
replace the fan.
I do look forward to the game you mentioned. It sounds intriguing.
Considering that the shooting range and Cops were both excellent, I
imagine that merging them will create something very worth my time and
money.