Well, this is my personal opinion, but you didn't miss much by not
playing Chillingham. That game really didn't impress me. However,
Grizzly Gulch was fun the first few times I played it. It just lacks
replay value. I can think of about 10 different ways I would have
expanded it myself, content I would have added, etc., so that even if
there were limits on randomizing the gameplay at that time either due
to programmer inexperience or software and hardware limitations of
then current systems, the game would have been at least a bit more
worthy of praise.