I agree.  A table would be easy once you got used to it.

Amanda

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:41 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Question About the Best user Interface

Hi Dark,

That's actually one very good reason to put everything into a table on
one single screen. Almost every screen reader I know of has some sort
of find/search feature that will help someone search for text on the
screen. In NVDA, for example, it is insert+control+f in desktop mode
and capslock+control+f in laptop mode. A dialog comes up, you type in
the text you want, and NVDA will move the review cursor to that spot
on the screen if found.So examining this table of performers wouldn't
be that hard using the screen reader's find or search command. That
feature wouldn't work if it was split up over multiple screens.

Cheers!