I've been scoping the audiogames.net forum for this, and though I've heard much
talk about it I can't seem to find it. I'm looking for an archive of all the
vehicles and tracks for TS3. TIf there are others for TS2 that do not work in 3
I will mod them if they are good. Any thoughts on where to get this?Check out
my games at
www.ThePionEar.net
and my music, and that of my band, at
www.ThePionEar.net/BlindLabyrinth.html .
Also, check out, "The Believer and Skeptic Show," at iTunes!
If you want to reach me, you can call 419-744-0517, friend me on Facebook,
(KenWDowney,) or write me at kenwdow...@me.com .