no problem ken, just tell me when you have the files, and I'll make it die.

At 02:19 PM 10/8/2013, you wrote:
Well check you out. You're awesome. thanks!
Check out my games at
www.ThePionEar.net
and my music, and that of my band, at
www.ThePionEar.net/BlindLabyrinth.html .
Also, check out, "The Believer and Skeptic Show," at iTunes!
If you want to reach me, you can call 419-744-0517, friend me on Facebook, (KenWDowney,) or write me at kenwdow...@me.com .
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] GigaPack for Top Speed 3?

ken I think I have what you want.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1407689/Top%20Speed%203.zip
Be aware that the file is uploading and will take about 30 mins or so.
its 40mb in size.
This is everything from ts1 and up that I have saved from servers and others over the years of topspeeds existance. some of the stuff is either for non racing crap or experimental but you should find most of it usefull.

I've been scoping the audiogames.net forum for this, and though I've heard much talk about it I can't seem to find it. I'm looking for an archive of all the vehicles and tracks for TS3. TIf there are others for TS2 that do not work in 3 I will mod them if they are good. Any thoughts on where to get this?Check out my games at