Hi Thomas,

One idea is to have Audyssey articles be blog postings and have the magazine in
its entirety either be links to those articles or have those articles be
arranged on a single web page.

This would be good on many levels, as not only would the entire issue be
available for those who may want to read it all at once, and also each
individual article could be an individual blog post every few days. So The
magazine could be posted, and following that, each individual article could be
posted to the blog for those who might like to have small doses filling the
time between issues.

Also, with this model, links could be posted easily to Twitter / FaceBook etc.
One link for the entire mag, and a link to each blog post when it comes out.

this would make for a great experience to satisfy many types of readers. Those
who didn't have time or the desire to read the entire magazine, could have many
articles more often.

Additionally, as has been mentioned here, any audio addenda to the mag, could
also be posted with the magazine as well as sent out along with each blog
posting.

Does this make sense?

This way, each issue would come out, and then there would be a steady stream of
material which could be automated to be posted every so often to keep the
activity going until the next issue of the magazine comes out. Who ever
assembles the magazine could simply queue up the articles and the blog client
could be set to post different articles on different dates.

What are people's thoughts?…

Have a great night,

cara :)
---