yes nick.
There are.
1. ms flight simulator x with its your plane.
thats been discussed on blindpilotsproject but I don't know how updated their content is.
they tested this with a program called radar contact and a few other things.
its your plane is a voice recognition based system though so you need a good mic and such to run it.
you will also need to train your ms speech system.
Then there is flight sim 2004 or 2002 with fsnavigator.
thats quite old now not sure even if it and the stuff you need work or not.
some access can be gotten with jaws.
Then there is puppy 1 by jin kitchen though you only control a plane's guns.
In terms of full access tdv or 0site are probably the best to go for unless you just want to fly round.