I just want to say what with all the sighted games there are out there about doctor who, there should be something for us blind folks too. I'd love to pilot a tardis around the universe and explore planets and kill monsters, maybe even rescue a friend or 2 from the jaws of death. We could get Dark to help out with voiceovers. :)

-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 2:24 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Doctor Who 50th anniversary

Well I agree on light at the end, though I think we should take more direct
discussion of bf audios and  Doctor who generally off list since it's not
directly game related, so I'll write a propper reply to your actual address.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>