Well Liam, I certainly noticed the similarity with the boss, and it did
strike me as odd that Ivan was talking about being hit by the boss's fire
when the boss clearly wasn't shooting.

the tripping also did seem a bit weerd to me, which is why I didn't mention
it, and I did in fact notice hhim walking into an object (an extra life), to
pick it up.

Being as you made the game in the first place, you'd certainly be the one to
know if the item placement was exactly the same, as well as about the visual
basic stuff.

I was just trying to be fair and give Ivan the full bennifit of the doubt,
(innicent until prooven guilty), but if he has indeed done this type of
thing before, then the evidence deffinately points to some extremely fowl
play going on here.

I'd certainly agree that completely ripping off somebody's game and passing
it off as your own is pretty disgusting, especially deliberately lying about
key presses and such in a pod cast to throw people off.

All the best,