Hi Josh and all,
I am not certain that Dragon Warrior is an actual game. Previously, on
this list Ivan, the aledged developer of Dragon Warrior, took Liam's
game Super Liam, modified the sounds, and attempted to pass it off as
Dragon Warrior. It was one of the factors that wound up getting him
banned from this forem.
According to the recent podcast it still seams like Super Liam with a
bunch of new sounds added, and a few other nifty tricks to throw you
off. So bottom line I really don't trust Ivan or his word very much.
One other thing is in the last Audyssey magazine I remember someone else
was supposed to be designing Dragon Warrior, and that person and company
was not Ivan. My guess is Ivan took the name of an unfinished game and
slapped it on his aledged creation.
Sorry folks to be so negative about this, but I just can't trust him
much after his last endever on this forem.
Smile.