Hi Dark,
Considering Ivan's age, something of 15 or so, it wouldn't surprise me
if he wasn't using the name Dragon Warriors from Dragon Slayer Games and
Super Liam from L-Works to make himself sound like a game developer. I
know through private discussions with Ivan his maturity is not, shall we
say, as mature as one would hope. Also way back when I had asked him
what language the game was written in he answered Java, and when I
started asking specific questions about libraries and so on he didn't
have a clue what I was talking about. This hinted to me Ivan didn't know
anything about Java, and it was just one more lie to add to the
considerable size of other lies told up to that point.