I heard the demo, and judgments aside, as I don't know this person, the
game to me, sounds absolutely identical to my experience with the demo of
Super Liam, with simply the sounds being changed.

  My question is this; How did he get the game code?

   I'd be curious to know if someone gave it to him or he'd gotten it
through someone?  -or if he decompiled it himself?

  If you can track where he got it from, then you can tell who not to share
your ideas with!  <smile>

  Anyway, if it's true that he did in fact steal the idea in essence, my
heart goes out to you, that's a nasty thing...

   Rock on anyway! and have a great day!

Smiles,

Cara

At 11:04 PM 1/13/2007 -0600, you wrote:

>dark.  it is the same game, and I'll tell you why.
>1. the menu was the exact same.
>2. he says he was tripping.  not true.  Besides, what would he have tripped
>over?  He never said.
>3. you get extra points for jumping over things because you will complete
>the level faster and gain more bonus points.  The same is true in super
>Liam.
>4. The boss is absolutely the same as in Super Liam with different sounds.
>5. after playing through the demo of Super Liam to check, The placement of
>enemies is the same.
>6. You don't have to jump on the teleporter and bonus objects, he just chose
>to to throw people off.
>7.  this one is purely based on judgment, but Ivan does not have the skills
>or know how to program a single line of code let alone a demo of a game that
>oddly enough sounds exactly like super Liam.
>8. The fact that you hear his synth say syntax error followed by five
>seconds of silence is missleading when you can obviously hear him pressing
>keys during the main menu.
>9. If using vb 6, syntax errors are displayed in diologue boxes.  to add,
>syntax errors are fairly rare.
>10. He tried a similar tactic once before, pitch shifting wild woods act 1
>to a lower pitch and cliaming it was his own.
>
>The fact I can come up with at least ten reasons is pretty sad.  It is a
>very disgusting thing to do on his part.

   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn