well its semi true.
<grin>
I am still trying to get a job, and except for my walks, my swims and my gym my
life shell we say has not much substance and I am mostly bored out of my tree.
I'm no longer doing any eray since yahoo has told me I have unsubbed from their
lists.
I'm going to let the war continue safe in the knowledge that I am not on the
firing line.