hi,

yes i know games of this type do have a form of rinse and repete style of play
to some degree. i don't mind that so much if you can make a mark and have
something to show for it.

right now i'm playing furry paws. initially i completely dismissed it because
of what i thought the game was. but now i've actually started playing it, you
can slowly and surely make a real difference in the game and people will help
you just like they would in ce. it's that feeling of accomplishment that you
can get that goes way beyond what you would get from a simple scoreboard.

Sent from my iPad