From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Cara Quinn
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 03:29
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT, Mac and More

Davy,

Corona, as with other cross platform SDKs can also break accessibility. Just
something to be aware of.

Thanks,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ModelCara

On Dec 14, 2013, at 4:42 AM, Davy Kager <m...@davykager.nl> wrote:

There is always this too: http://coronalabs.com/ Of course the disadvantage is
that you don't learn about the native platform in the way you would when going
Objective-C.  You may also not get the same low-level access (i.e. Accelerated
framework, Audio Units) that you get using Objective-C.