To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT, Mac and More

Statistics can be disceiving.  Years ago, there was a battle between the
American and National leagues as which was more popular.  The American
league, according to statistics, was more popular.  Ah.  But what
statistics??  More tickets were sold for American League games.  However, if
you looked at how many fans actually attended baseball games, there were
more fans actually going through the turnstiles at National League games.
More fans actually went to see the National League games.  The American
League's focus was on sales and income, but the National League's focus was
on actual attendance.

you! really! are! finished!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Draconis" <i...@dracoent.com>