Actually it did. The reason you didn't see it, as a user, is that some
developers did what they were supposed to do to fix things so you didn't. :)

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!